Please note that this event is hosted by the De Lange Conference and will take place at Rice’s Bioscience Research Collaborative building.
The De Lange Conference will focus on issues created by the impact of information technology on labor markets over the next 25 years, addressing questions such as:
- What advances in artificial intelligence, robotics and automation are expected over the next 25 years?
- What will be the impact of these advances on job creation, job destruction and wages in the labor market?
- What skills are required for the job market of the future?
- Can education prepare workers for that job market?
- What educational changes are needed?
- What economic and social policies are required to integrate people who are left out of future labor markets?
- How can we preserve and increase social mobility in such an environment?
For registration and additional information, visit delange.rice.edu.