With one in six Americans out of work, underemployed or no longer searching for work, the jobs crisis is one of the most pressing challenges facing policymakers. In order to better understand this issue, the Baker Institute Student Forum presents a debate on student-developed plans to foster job creation.
Four students from the Rice University Young Democrats and four students from the Rice Conservative Forum will debate their respective plans for job growth. The audience will be encouraged to participate in the conversation through a question-and-answer session with the panelists.
Dinner will be served at 5:30 pm, and the discussion will begin at 6:00 pm.
Please RSVP by sending your name to email@example.com.
Moderator: Gabe Cuadra, senior, Will Rice College
Representing the Rice Conservative Forum:
- Anthony Lauriello, junior, Wiess College
- Taylor Williams, junior, Hanszen College
- Eli Spector, sophomore, McMurtry College
- Rohini Sigireddi, sophomore, Wiess College
Representing the Rice University Young Democrats:
- Myles Bugbee, senior, Hanszen College
- Kevin Bush, senior, Duncan College
- Rahul Rekhi, junior, Sid Richardson College
- Neeraj Salhotra, junior, Sid Richardson College