Beyond addressing how policy impacts science, the Baker Institute Science and Technology Policy Programs seeks to determine how science can interact with the creation of policy. Towards this end, we have worked on several projects related to health policy in collaboration with the Baker Institute Health Forum and Vivian Ho, Baker Institute Chair in Health Economics and Rice University's Beyond Traditional Borders and Rice 360.
- Mapping the Human Genome: Francis Collins (2009)
- Race Against Time: An Evening with Stephen Lewis (2008)
- The Future of U.S. Health Care (2008)
- First Annual Global Health Design Challenge Symposium: Integrated Technology Solutions to Advance Global Health (2007)
- Code Red: The Critical Condition of Health in Texas (2007)