At Rice University’s Baker Institute for Public Policy, scholars are researching and making policy recommendations on the policy issues you care about — related to energy, public finance, health care, foreign policy and much more. These are the issues that inspire dialogues, spark debates and initiate social change on the local and national levels.
Your contributions work in meaningful ways, providing…
- A forum for speakers from around the globe to engage in meaningful policy discussions
- A nonpartisan environment for fellows and scholars to conduct research
- The publication of policy recommendations relevant to the city of Houston, the state of Texas and the world
- Undergraduate research internships with distinguished fellows and scholars
- Baker Institute Student Forum members the opportunity to host policy debates